понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

el cerro mexican restaurant




Kenny is back in Germany from Iraq now. The first thing he did was lower my allotment from him and changed the password to our bank account so I couldnapos;t access it. I knew he would pull this kind of shit. I emailed him and told him he has 1 day to raise the allotment, since he is required to pay me a minimum of $1200 a month for housing, if he doesnapos;t I will contact his chain of command. I called the bank and changed the password again. Now that heapos;s back from the war our war is on. Iapos;m gonna need to be strong because he going to keep doing things like this. I donapos;t feel like I can handle this crap. God, I wish heapos;d died in Iraq.

body shock channel four, el cerro mexican restaurant, el cerro grande wilmington nc, el cerro grande wilmington, el cerro grande restaurant.



Комментариев нет: